Went with hubby to a birthday party the other day; we had an awesome time!
I decided for a mix of Trax and Typographic. I really love Trax and its golden sparkles. THIS (click) is a similar look I did with Trax.
- PHILOSOPHY The Present Clear Makeup -- Great primer for when you need you makeup to stay in place all night!
- EVE PEARL Salmon Concealer in Tan -- under eye/plane of the cheeks and other areas, to cover my dark spots (caused by Melasma)
- ESTEE LAUDER Double Wear Foundation in 4W1-Shell Beige -- One of my fave foundations, applied with a Beauty Blender.
- BEN NYE Banana Luxury Powder -- Honestly, I've tried lots of good makeu setting powders, this has to be one of (if not) the best. Great price too! I apply it with a brush all over my face, then press it against my skin with a makeup puff. That helps to minimize the size of my huge pores. Skin looks pretty great.
- MAC Refined Golden Bronzer -- to contour (side of my cheeks, just a bit really).
- MAC X-Rocks Powder Blush (LE) -- Love this blush, but it turned out I applied too much. =/
- SKINDINAVIA Bridal Makeup Finish Spray -- Amazing product.
- UDPP -- The original one. My fave eye primer.
- MAC E/S in Blanc Type (all over wash), Idol Eyes (inner corner of eye), Trax (2/3 of eyelid and lower lash line), Typographic (outer V, part of the crease and outer part of lower lash line), Shroom (highlight under the eyebrows).
- REVLON Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen in Blackest Black -- Excellent! I really like this pen. The E/L stays put for a long time.
- MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud
- ESTEE LAUDER Lash Primer Plus
- L'OREAL Voluminous Power Volume 24HR Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black.
- ROSEBUD Strawberry Lip Balm -- An O.K. product, not too moisturizing though.
- BITE BEAUTY Line & Define Lip Primer
- NARS Dolce Vita L/S
- MAC Love Nectar L/G -- On top of Dolce Vita. Beautiful combo.