I always feel confident with smokey eyes. Very easy to do and fast. A colorful e/l just add some fun to this look.
Oh, I actually took these pics around 3hrs after applying all my makeup (I was at a family gathering first). Also, I used my new Canon EOS Rebel T3i. This baby takes HD to a new level, way up from what I am used to. Makeup can become a challenge with HD pics like these. I had to update my application techniques to get decent pics (for example, deal with my enlarge pores and rough skin texture) and I used my camera's soft focus effect (or something like that -- I'm still learning all about this baby). Lot of work I tell you, LOL!!
- COVER FX Skinprep FX Nourishing Foundation Primer & Anti-Aging Serum -- Love it. My skin felt kinda dry and this was my choice for primer; never fails me.
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC37 mixed with half a pump of AVON's Extra Lasting Liquid Foundation in Soft Honey -- NC37 is a bit light for me and Soft Honey is too dark now so...yeah, I just mix them to get my own customized shade.
- L'OREAL Translucide Loose Powder in Medium -- Always one of my faves.
- NARS Powder Blush in Orgasm -- Hello dear, long time I haven't see you. Beautiful color as always! =P
- CLINIQUE True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer in Sunkissed
- MAC E/S in Blanc Type (all over), Brun (eyelids, close to lash line), Jealousy Wakes (L.E.; lower lash line, as eyeliner)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero -- waterline
- Black Radiance Fine Line Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Pen in Black Velvet -- It's w/p already but the tip is too stiff. Not impressed. =/
- MAC Zoom Waterfast Lash Mascara -- Only in my top lashes; Liking this mascara for now...
- MAC Eye Brow pencil in Lingering -- I use this color in daytime and it works, but I see it's no good for my eyebrows in flash photography. Gotta keep that in mind.
- Sally Hansen Healing Butter for Lips
- Wet-n-Wild Mega Shield Lip Color SPF 15 in 368S-That's Berry Beautiful -- This lippies are really nice, feel really good on the lips. I love reds and this one is very sheer and lovely.
For questions about the products I used, just leave a comment or email me.